Senergy’s InterActive DrillingTM service offering is predicated upon de-risking drilling operations; moving the game on from reactive decisions based on data, to proactive/predictive decisions based on information and integrating it with Senergy’s independent expertise. Its intent is to help our clients address challenges with reducing the risk and the cost of drilling to the top of a reservoir and adding value once in the reservoir.
The purpose of Senergy's InterActive DrillingTM services is to significantly improve critical operational decision making, from reactive decisions based on data to proactive and predictive decisions based on data. With the advance of technology, software and communications hardware, access to well data has never been greater. However, managers need information, not just data, to make critical decisions. Integrating data with Senergy's independent domain expertise to transform it into easy to visualise information will assist our clients in meeting their challenges with ensuring; consistent and reliable well delivery, efficient cost management and the delivery of improved reservoir performance.
- regional geomechanical studies
- well bore stability and pore pressure/fracture gradient analysis
- drilling optimisation
- bit/BHA optimisation (planning and execution phases)
- bit/hole opener/roller reamer vendor selection advice and investory management
- hydraulics/torque and drag
- performance drilling (MSE/vibration mitigation)
- performance benchmarking
- process and procedure asurance - peer review and management of change
Existing data is used where possible - complementing rather than duplicating existing work. The following are also considered:
- site survey and surface geomechanics
- process and procedure assurance - peer review and management of change
- formation damage and well productivity (WellscopeTM)
- formation evaluation and petrophysics
InterActive DrillingTM is a service that can add significant value, and will provide an excellent return on investment where it identifies even minor performance improvements.
To find out more please contact Steve Fulford, InterActive Drilling Services Manager Steve.Fulford@senergyworld.com or Will Hendry, Drilling Optimisation Manager Will.Hendry@senergyworld.com