Hardware Requirements for IPTM
The following PC properties would be suitable for running IP:
- 2.6 GHz PC with at least 1 GB of RAM. However, if working mainly with image logs or core photographs then a 3 GHz dual core Pentium processor (or equivalent) and 2 GB of RAM is recommended
- Any reasonable graphics card is acceptable
- The program will work well with IP databases either stored locally or accessed across a PC network. 10/100 Mbps network speed is fine
- Two 1280 x 1024 monitors is preferred, but a single monitor is suitable
Software Requirements for IP
IP is designed to run on WINDOWS XP (SP2) or higher, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 or higher.
To run on a 64 bit computer the following steps should be implemented:
- install SP2 for 64 bit Windows XP
- install Dot Net 64 bit (from www.Microsoft.com)
- install Directx 9.0c
- install IP
- download and install latest IP patch