To register your interest in this course, please contact us to find out potential dates and locations.
"These unique, Senergy-developed courses provide attendees with enhanced skills in IP"
Frank Whitehead - IP Architect
This 4 day training programme will focus on getting you familiar with the software and give a basic introduction to petrophysical concepts and techniques, along with their subsequent application in IPTM. This course is suitable for anyone who wants to use IP.
This course will be taught in classroom style training with hands-on exercises and tutorials throughout. Working with a range of data our instructors will guide you through a typical workflow allowing you to complete a deterministic petrophysical evaluation using the software.
On completion, course attendees will:
- be familiar with IP users interface and data structure
- understand the ethos behind IP
- know how to get data in/out of IP
- be able to present data graphically
- be familiar with short cuts, alternative approaches and hidden features
- understand how the editing tools work
- be able to perform calculations
- understand how the basic interpretation modules and approaches work
- appreciate the petrophysical concepts used in IP
- be able to run through a basic petrophysical interpretation
- know how to report the parameters and results.
Who should attend?
Anyone who uses or wants to use IP. While aimed at beginners, the course will also benefit those who have some experience of IP but wish to broaden their practical knowledge of the software. Also, anyone who requires using log, core or drilling in their job.
The course instructor will be one of our team of Interactive Petrophysics experts. Our experienced team have not only supported the development of the software but are expert users and mentors as well.